Long to try new things in the bedroom but don’t know where to start?
Want to be inspired?
Confused about why orgasm sometimes (or always) takes forever?
Wondering why you aren’t interested anymore?
Curious if your hormones are the problem?
What you will discover in the classes:
- Reasons women do not orgasm and what you can do to change that
- Common medications that interrupt desire and arousal, and those that can help
- Anatomy of female genitalia and how “it” all happens
- Discovering what you LIKE in the bedroom and how to ask for it
- What do your hormone levels have to do with your level of desire…and much more
These uplifting and informative educational sessions have the reputation of inspiring and relaxing women. They are confidence boosters. Women who were hesitant to come forward because sex is such a private aspect of their lives report afterwards that they are glad they took this chance.
It’s never too late to have a great sex life!
Upcoming class to be held in January, 2019
Dates to be posted soon
The group visits can be billed to all major insurances!
Call: (541) 773-9772
“Susan is a delight. Her classes gave me the courage to ask for what I want in the bedroom. I’m now able to move myself from the stresses of daily life into a space of true curiosity and openness for both myself, and my partner.” -CW, 25 yo
“I wish I would have taken this 40 years ago” -MS, 57 yo
“I now have a handle on what I think is going on with my anxiety about all this…you have a beautiful way of teaching, a lovely style. -RR, 28 yo
“I am glad I came. I enjoyed this on many levels.” -SD, 62 yo